Thank you for your interest in working for Highlands State Bank. We are currently accepting applications for the positions below.
Please review the listings below for more information about each opening. Highlands State Bank and Secure Lending Solutions are Equal Opportunity Employers. M/F/Disabled/Vet
Full Time Branch Manager — Sparta, NJ
Highlands State Bank is seeking a Full Time Branch Manager for their Sparta Branch. All candidates must have 5 years experience as a branch manager.
- Managing the branch office to meet the financial needs of customers in the assigned community market area
- Managing merchant sales and services
- Implementing strategies to achieve goals developed for the office
- Ensuring compliance with operating policies and procedures and outside regulatory requirements
- Directly supervising assigned personnel
- Focus on growing deposits and business development
- Strong knowledge of bank products and bank policies
- Strong leadership and coaching skills
- Strong presentation and sales skills
- Strong business development skills
Please send resume and salary requirements to the attention of Carol Hults at email@example.com
Payroll Specialist — Vernon, NJ
Highlands State Bank is looking for an experienced Payroll Specialist to work in the Vernon Office.
An experienced payroll specialist a must, experienced with the ADP Workforce Now or similar payroll system preferred. Proficient computer skills necessary. This position should have a general knowledge of the Fair Labor Standards ACT (FLSA) and will also be responsible for performing administrative duties to support the human resource function that include but are not limited to, maintaining employee records, and involvement in the new hire on boarding process and will handle other duties as assigned to support the HR Department. This position reports to the Vice President of Human Resources.
Please send resume and salary requirements to Carol Hults at firstname.lastname@example.org
Part Time Teller — Denville, NJ
Highlands State Bank is seeking a Part Time Teller for their Denville Branch. Previous experience as a teller is a plus, but we will train a qualified candidate.
- Handle daily customer transactions, cash checks, accept deposits, loans payments, etc.
- Open/Close branch as needed to maintain dual control requirements
The qualified candidate should possess excellent interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills; have a working knowledge of Windows applications; and a strong desire to work as part of a dynamic and motivated team.
Please send resume to the attention of Carol Hults at email@example.com