Thank you for your interest in working for Highlands State Bank. We are currently accepting applications for the positions below.
Please review the listings below for more information about each opening. Highlands State Bank and Secure Lending Solutions are Equal Opportunity Employers.
Full Time Branch Manager — Sparta, NJ
Highlands State Bank is seeking a Full Time Branch Manager for their Sparta Branch. All candidates must have 5 years experience as a branch manager.
- Managing the branch office to meet the financial needs of customers in the assigned community market area
- Managing merchant sales and services
- Implementing strategies to achieve goals developed for the office
- Ensuring compliance with operating policies and procedures and outside regulatory requirements
- Directly supervising assigned personnel
- Focus on growing deposits and business development
- Strong knowledge of bank products and bank policies
- Strong leadership and coaching skills
- Strong presentation and sales skills
- Strong business development skills
Full Time Teller — Totowa, NJ
Highlands State Bank is seeking a Full Time Teller for their Totowa branch. Candidates must have at least 2 years experience in a teller position.
- Handle daily customer transactions, cash checks, accept deposits, loans payments, etc.
- Open/Close branch as needed to maintain dual control requirements
The qualified candidate should possess excellent interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills; have a working knowledge of Windows applications; and a strong desire to work as part of a dynamic and motivated team.
Please send resume and salary requirements to the Human Resources department at email@example.com