Thank you for your interest in working for Highlands State Bank. We are currently accepting applications for the positions below.
Please review the listings below for more information about each opening. Highlands State Bank and Secure Lending Solutions are Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employers.
Part Time Teller — Denville, NJ
Highlands State Bank is seeking a Part Time Teller for their Denville Branch. Previous experience as a teller is a plus, but we will train a qualified candidate.
- Handle daily customer transactions, cash checks, accept deposits, loans payments, etc.
- Open/Close branch as needed to maintain dual control requirements
The qualified candidate should possess excellent interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills; have a working knowledge of Windows applications; and a strong desire to work as part of a dynamic and motivated team.
Please send resume to the attention of Carol Hults at firstname.lastname@example.org
Full Time Junior Underwriter — Glen Rock, NJ
Secure Lending Solutions, a wholly owned subsidiary of Highlands State Bank, is seeking a full time junior underwriter for our Glen Rock office. Prior experience is required, with at least 1–2 years as a mortgage loan underwriter in a residential mortgage banking environment and 5–7 years as a mortgage loan processor in a residential mortgage banking environment.
Candidate must be able to perform the following tasks:
- Accurately review loan data to determine whether loan was processed in accordance with guidelines of FNMA/FHLMC
- Underwrite conventional loan products to include FNMA/FHLMC loan types in a timely manner
- Have experience with Encompass 360 LOS system
- Underwrite residential appraisal reports
- Review credit, employment, income, & assets for loan qualifying purposes
- Verify loan file is completely in compliance with correspondent guidelines
- Generate and validate DU/LP AUS findings
- Collect and uncover missing information and/or discrepancies for each loan underwritten
- Review support documents for accuracy and completeness
- Ordering of appraisal, credit reports, employment verifications and title reports
- Ordering 10 tools from government data bases that are required in each loan file processed
Please submit resume to Helen Wyche at email@example.com.